Samsung has built Galaxy S3, a masterpiece to win the the hearts and it seems that it has won millions of heart already. Samsung has brought so many amazing features into your pocket and one such feature is Emails.
If you do not know how to configure Gmail on Galaxy S3, you can follow below mentioned steps to configure Gmail on Galaxy S3.
Configure Gmail on Galaxy S3
During the initial setup, if you have login your Gmail account then you have already configured Gmail on your Galaxy S3. Now to access you Gmail account, you will require to tap the Gmail app and you will get your emails. Now whatever activities (like send email, delete email, tag email, etc) you will perform, it will synchronize with your web based Gmail.
Configure another Gmail account on Galaxy S3
If you are looking to set up another or second Gmail account on Galaxy S3, then it can be done by following below mentioned steps.
1. Tap the Gmail app.
2. Now press Option key (available beside the home key)
3. Now tap Settings
4. Now on the Settings page, tap ADD ACCOUNT.
5. From the Add a Google Account screen, tap Existing. Now new option will lead you to create a new Gmail account.
6. On the Sign in page enter your username, password and now tap Sign in.
7. After logged in successfully, you will get a screen that will let you select the Google services you would like to sync for this new account. Ensure the <>bSync Gmail is ticked, un-tick the services that you don’t need, and then tap Next and you are done.
Note: If you want to switch between these 2 accounts, tap the email address at top of the screen and select the account you wish to check