Just get amazed with your new iPhone 5 and want to set up Microsoft Exchange Email on iPhone 5, then you can follow below mentioned steps.
1. First move to home screen of your iPhone and select Settings.
2. Now select select Mail, Contacts and Calendar.
3. Now follow the instructions available on screen and select Add Account.
4. Now select Corporate (Exchange ActiveSync).
5. Now enter valid email address and password and then select next.
6. Now enter valid details in Domain/Username, Password and Serve fields.
7. Once the settings are configured, then select next.
8.Now finally select content (Mail, Contacts, and Calendar) which you want to synchronize and tap on save.
So by following above mentioned steps, you have easily set up Microsoft Exchange Email On iPhone 5.